Still Waiting…

Went for another u/s today.  My lining is still at 9 on CD8. Dr. K would like to see this number a lot smaller at this stage.

Waited all day for Dr. K to call. Nothing. So, I wait. Tomorrow we should know if this cycle is a go or not? If it is not, then our EA journey is over. I trust the Lord and His plan for our lives and these babies’ lives. I continue to pray though that there is still hope of us adopting once again.

7 Responses to Still Waiting…

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top Posts & Pages
Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 10 other subscribers