So Tomorrow Night It Is!
The baby is healthy and thriving and my health is good. We are at peace with the decision the doctor is making and understand the “whys” and know that it is the right thing to do. So, we are checking into the hospital tomorrow night at 8:00 to begin the induction. Baby Mudpuppy Robison should make his/her entrance into this world sometime on Friday! We appreciate the prayers. Also, if you would, please pray for BooBear. She started running a 102.4 fever at lunchtime today. We are needing to find new child care arrangements with this new twist : ) I will update soon!!