Adoption is finalized! Coordination of transporting our five wee ones to Houston is underway.
D-man is still battling Lyme Disease. He had a great Sun-Mon, but today he is down with a migraine. We have seen progress though. A more thorough blood culture will have results for us later this week.
Yard sale postponed (again) until my 2 of my 3 large muscle helpers (Rhea & D-man) are back on their game.
Rhea and I go meet with the RE on Thursday morning!
We are finishing the grant application packet to send to Show Hope on Friday.
_____________ <-----leaving this blank to fill in later, b/c knowing our house...there will be something "crazy" to fill in there : )