Things I have learned in the last few days:
- Canada has a prescription med that is specifically formulated for morning sickness. The 2 ingredients are Unisom and Vitamin B6 both in a time release cap. I read up on it and bought Unisom and some B6. I started breaking pills in 1/2s and thirds and started taking it. It has been a life saver. I can function again. I am still nauseous all day, but I can at least eat a little bit here and there and I am not throwing up. The insomnia at night from the 24/7 morning sickness has been relieved with this combo, but I have yet to figure out how to make it “time released” and I tend to be a bit groggy during the day. A key thing I have learned: Both must be taken together and never let a dose wear off—too hard to get back on the other side if you wait until you are at your worst again.
- I have learned that Blue Sky Jamacian Ginger Ale with stevia rocks for me right now. I can’t even get water down. I didn’t want suger or artificial sweeteners and this one settles my tummy a bit. It has real giner root and ginger oil and it has a bit of a spicy kick to it. My tummy likes it. I must have it near by, all the time.
- The maternity clothes I have are not going to get me very far at all. Uh, with triplets, my body is thinking it needs to be on an expansion project rather early. I am eating hardly anything and still the clothes get tighter and tighter as each day passes. I was in maternity clothes at the beginning of 6 weeks. This is serious stuff.
- This house wouldn’t be running at all without sweet Rebecca stepping in. She has done an amazing job helping care for littles and being in the kitchen when I absolutely can’t. I can’t.
- Instead of Baby A, Baby B, and Baby C, we need to name these little ones, Chick, Fil, and A. since I eat something from there every day it seems.
That is the latest from where I sit (okay recline) while I sip my ginger ale.