Monthly Archives: April 2012
Hi everyone! I know I have not been able to attend to our blog. Adding another little one has been a HUGE blessing. She has filled up spaces of time in my day that I had devoted to other activities and duties. May I say though…It is soooo worth it.
I am sorry I haven’t been able to share with you the last months so much has happened and yet at the same time it has been a lot of what most people would call “everyday” life in a big family.
In the next few weeks, changes will be happening. Here are some things to look forward to:
- a complete blog makeover by Franchesca at Small Bird Studios
- additions to our Navigation Bar with actual material to read under each one
- Updates and stats on Baby Bear
- pictures of the kiddos (really, seriously!)
- homeschooling updates on the kiddos
- D-man’s Lyme Disease update
- Baby Bear’s baby dedication
- recipes and activities we have been trying and liking
- & a fun giveaway to help a sweet young lady launch her Etsy store