The Window is Getting Smaller!
I am either days away from giving birth or no more than a week & a half away from giving birth!
The appt. went well. Amniotic fluid levels have not changed and are in the high normal range, baby is still head down, baby is active and my BP looks great. Then there is “the dreaded check”…He told me I was 1cm and definitely thinning.
I am to come back next Wednesday for my 39w check up. If I am at 3cm, he will put me in for an induction that night. If I am not a 3 yet, he will schedule me for the following Wednesday. On top of that, he is on call for all of the Labor Day weekend if I happen to go into labor then.
I have given birth 4 times. Each time I have not gotten to 3cm until hours into labor and then I go from 3-10cm rather quickly. So, knowing that, I am focusing on the after Labor Day date. Though, I will let you all vote if you’d like! Remember, the earliest I have gone into labor with any of my kiddos has been 41wks 3days.
It just is so amazing we are finally here! We will actually hold our little one so very soon!
&lt;a href=”http://polldaddy.com/poll/5455436/”&gt;When Will We Go to the Hospital to Have Mudpuppy?&lt;/a&gt;