23 weeks & our family
The last month has flown by, but then it hasn’t. We have been up to all kinds of things! In the last 4 weeks:
- D-man turned 16 & BooBear turned 11
- My grandmother died
- My sister and her boys came to visit
- We went to Dallas for my grandmother’s memorial service
- D-man had a rough month with his Lyme Disease
- D-man has had a great last few days with his Lyme Disease
- I have felt like I have been on the computer WAY too much
- I have been on the computer, but it allowed me to be caught up on all the taxes and paperwork for the business.
- I found a changing table on Craigsl*st
- I need to find a crib, twin bed for PookieBear, and a chest for D-man
- I have only gained 7#. With PookieBear at this point I had gained 15# who knows?
- I need to work out
more(period!) using my new DVD (since I have only used it once)
- I was BLESSED with a stroller, carseat combo from my sis, along with a bouncy seat, maternity clothes, a highchair, a swing, and lots of baby boy newborn clothes (if I have a boy).
- I feel fantastic and am feeling the baby move a lot.
- The baby gets hiccups FREQUENTLY! It is the strangest feeling
- I continue to wonder where all the dirty laundry comes from? Does it hide somewhere? I thought I was caught up!
- I sewed 2 maternity skirts. They are cute and comfy.
- I am working on a sundress for PookieBear next
- BooBear had 10 inches cut off her hair today to donate to Locks of Love.
- D-man starts 2 online summer school courses next week.
- We are now official iPh*ne owners (with kids who thankfully program them for us)
- Rhea’s business is picking up like crazy! Thank you Lord!
- We decided we would do a vegetable garden this year after all. We had 2 last year and were not going to do one, but the kiddos all want to do one, so better late than never!
- I have been TOTALLY enjoying my gardenias & roses that are blooming!
- Our dog is destined to be an outside dog if he keeps going to the neighbor’s property to roll in horse poop
- Leevster & BooBear continue to take ASL classes and L-O-V-E it!
- BooBear is still taking weekly sewing lessons and is learning so much
- the older 3 kiddos had their spring piano recital last week
- My kids are into watching the old Roy Rogers episodes right now and BooBear is starting to “talk” like Dale Evans. Yee-Haw!
- Our Tahoe may not make it through the summer without some major TLC. hmmm….
- Nesting has begun–tomorrow? PookieBear’s closet!!
- Cravings? strangely enough….coffee! Also, a big bowl of cereal before bedtime’
- I have my next appt with the OB on Wednesday.
- Mudpuppy is so amazing to us. He/she is such a testimony to God’s faithfulness and providence. We still reflect on the fact that this little tiny one was conceived under a microscope in March of 1999, was frozen for nearly 12 years, transferred by a doctor to my womb, and is kicking me as I type this. Truly AMAZING!
I have pics of some of the above bullet points to share. I will post those with my doctor’s appt update later this week. Love to all of you!!