Waiting for the Call
Well, my temperature did go up last night to 101 and I had to page the nurse. She told me to take 2 extra strength Tylenol. The ones I had were the 8 hour kind. So, at 3 a.m. right at the 8 hour mark, my fever was back to 101. I took some more, kept drinking cool water, cool wash cloth on my forehead and put the ceiling fan on high. I dozed from about 4:30 or so until 7:00. I have no symptoms to date with this fever except body aches and chills.
Now I am waiting for a call from the clinic. The nurse will be consulting with the doctor on my fever situation this morning and see if he wants me to go in to have a CBC run to check my white blood count. If I do, I will be asking to throw one last hCG on there : ) –might as well?
Thank you for your encouragement. I am hopeful and prayerful through all of this. I will update when I hear from the clinic. I got up long enough to do my injections and do this quick post.