We are 27 days away!
I was visiting with our embryologist today and she talked about how “close” we were getting to our FET. I guess it really hadn’t hit me yet how close we truly are to our big day! My last 2 weeks have been so full and busy. For a mom like me who prefers to not be on the go, life circumstances have taken me away from home quite a bit and I really haven’t had the time to think about how many days until our FET. We are excited like anything, we pray throughout the day for our little ones & our clinic staff, but I have just been moving through each day and didn’t realize how close we really are to going to Dallas!! I hung up with our embryologist, pulled up the calendar on my computer and literally counted the days and there were:
- 2 more days of those “blister pack tablets” I have to take
- 9 more days until I lower my Lupron dose & start my E2 patches
- 18 more days until I go to Dallas for b/w & a Sono
- 20 more days until I go to Dallas again for more b/w & another Sono
- 21 days until my last Lupron injection
- 22 days until I start PIO injections, & oral Medrol & Tetracycline
- 24 days until I start Lovenox injections & baby aspirin for my APA Dx
- 26 days until we go to Dallas
- 27 days until our FET!