- The San Francisco trip went smoothly. D-man & I even had the opportunity to “opt-out” at both airports! goody!
- Lots of blood work was drawn and D-man is now on 2 antibiotics. The Dr. suspects a co-infection from the tick as well as Lyme.
- The results will be ready in December and our next appt (by phone) is on 12/10
- I was tested too as she needed to rule out gestational Lyme Disease!?!
- The Leevster’s 13th b-day bash was lots of fun on Friday-Sat
- We went to a special friend’s birthday party on Saturday
- The Leevster & I went to church yesterday. D-man was down hard, Rhea felt awful, and I left the girls at home to care for everyone.
- Woke up at 4:00 a.m. this morning to PookieBear in our bed and “tossing her cookies”. Changed sheets, her clothes, my clothes.
- Got a bowl, laid her on a towel on the new sheets…20 min. later…here we go again. Why did I think the bowl and towel would help?
- Repeat the above situation every 20-30 minutes
- Washing LOADS and LOADS of laundry–and typing fast b/c my 20 minutes before PookieBear needs me is almost up!
- Leevster & BooBear just reported (as I am typing) that they both feel “weird” and have a headache and their tummies feel funny. I told them that they better go outside to the woods, the toilet, or a bowl, NO SHEETS!
- D-man is still asleep. He is still recovering from the trip and Leevster’s b-day. Lyme Disease really pulls him down if he is not careful.
- Oh, and I took my first Lupron injection last night! 12/17 will be here before we know it.
Whew!! God is good and I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me! Have a beautiful Monday everyone!!