This Week at Our House

  • Adoption is finalized! Coordination of transporting our five wee ones to Houston is underway.
  • D-man is still battling Lyme Disease. He had a great Sun-Mon, but today he is down with a migraine. We have seen progress though. A more thorough blood culture will have results for us later this week.
  • Yard sale postponed (again) until my 2 of my 3 large muscle helpers (Rhea & D-man) are back on their game.
  • Rhea and I go meet with the RE on Thursday morning!
  • We are finishing the grant application packet to send to Show Hope on Friday.
  • _____________ <-----leaving this blank to fill in later, b/c knowing our house...there will be something "crazy" to fill in there : )

4 Responses to This Week at Our House

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Top Posts & Pages
Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 10 other subscribers