A Few More Days??
We have been so very busy these last 2 weeks, but we did hear from our coordinator today, so I wanted to quickly update you all.
As you know, the first family to receive our profile decided not to choose us after having our file the full 2 weeks.
Our profile was sent to another family 2 weeks ago today. Our coordinator said that the family asked for more time as they are praying through the decision. If by Saturday the family still has not come up with their answer, our coordinator said that we could choose to have our profile sent to another family if we desired to do that.
Obviously, we pray for only God’s plan in this. Our prayer is that the current genetic family would have a complete peace with their decision (yes or no) BEFORE we would need to make a decision to move on or not.
breathe…pray…breathe….pray : )