Uh, I have to admit, though I do not ‘have’ to have comments on my blog, I thought, “Well, I guess everyone is busy and these days and doesn’t really comment much on blogs anymore” Remember, I have been away from “blogging” for awhile.
Well, when I went to sign in to put up a post this morning, blogger popped up a screen that said I had 31 comments to moderate! Uh, excuse me? I never knew I changed to moderation! Not to mention, blogger wasn’t e-mailing comments to me anymore!?! I published all the comments and was happy to hear from friends old and new! I can’t answer everyone’s questions personally today–to your e-mail box (we have out-of-state friends in today and chest x-ray appointments, besides studies), I will take a minute to answer the questions to the group of you in no particular order : ) p.s. it is hard to type, funny how Jillian..Michaels can make one have Jell-o arms!!
- Christi-Yes, D-man is taller than me and even with Rhea (though D-man’s waist is higher than Rhea’s) I constantly do double takes when we are all home together!
- Donna– my pic blog is locked? probably, b/c I haven’t posted in over a year? who knows. I will check on it. Thanks for highlighting me on your blog the other day! Your jean purse was so creative! Thank you for the Top ten best posts honor : )
- Amy-Thanks for the sweet words. The girls are so close and are growing up so very quickly! We miss your family too & no kidding, where have the years gone!
- Tiffani & Lisa & Tami-My Taiwan adoption buddies. You gals have always been a great support. I loved hearing from you. I love watching your growing families! And of course you may add me to your blogroll Lisa : ) I need to update mine, but I am having some graphic issues in my sidebar. (on the to-do list)
- The most frequently asked question: Do you know where you are adopting from (country/age/agency) yet? Not exactly, God holds those answers in His hands! We are moving everything to to domestic and should have everything to the agency we are going with by the end of May and then we will be ready to share more.
And thank you guys for all the Happy Birthday wishes for our kiddos. They had a great day with friends eating at Mel’s Country Cafe (I had the grilled chicken salad and snuck in my own dressing & chopped veggies) Though, I know I gained a pound or two just breathing in the fried food ; )
I will post the post I had planned in a little bit!