7 Random Things About Myself
I have never won a blog award or been tagged, so I am honored I’ve been tagged, I think?? : ) My sweet friend Cara tagged me. Let’s see she only wants 7 quirky things about myself??
1. Even though PookieBear is about to be 1 year old, I still treasure & even love getting up with her 2x a night. The last 2 nights she has slept w/us and on us or in between us touching both her Mommy and Daddy. She has been so sick with a virus.
2. Nothing gets me quickly irritated than someone continuously crinkling plastic. Granola bar wrappers, cellophane, and chip bags can all get me tense.
3. I love chocolate & I like nuts, but my favorite is chocolate WITH nuts! I’m a salty sweet kind of gal.
4. Most like the beach for a dream vacation, but I like the mountains any season of the year (Telluride,CO especially)!
5. I can shop & organize my scrapbook & sewing areas all day long, but never seem to get around to doing either like I’d like to!
6.Rhea and I have always wanted a large family, however we both come from a family with one sibling each!